What’s a summer day by the pool without something cool and refreshing to go along with it?! Instead of simply drinking my favorite beverages I decided to incorporate them into a delicious ice pop! Here you will find how to make your very own strawberry lemonade, white cranberry and raspberry treats. Enjoy!
You will need:
- A juice of your choice
- I went with White Cran-peach from Ocean Spray, it’s not too sweet and has a super refreshing flavor.
- I chose to use a strawberry lemonade k-cup which I brewed with my Keurig and let chill in the refrigerator before adding to my pops.
- Of course, you can use any pre-made lemonade of your choice or better yet, make your own!
- Fresh Berries for flavor and decoration
- I chose raspberries because they are just so pretty!
- Popsicle molds
- If you don’t have these handy, they can be substituted by using small cups (like Dixie cups) and popsicle sticks.
What to Do:
- I was hoping to create a layered look on my ice pops so first, I poured my lemonade into the molds and let them sit in the freezer for about 2 hours until the consistency was no longer slushy.
- After that I simply poured my White Cran-peach juice on top, which gave the pops a fun “color-blocking” look.
- Before placing the ice pops back in the freezer I cut some raspberries into small pieces and placed them into my mixture.
- This later left the pops looking super cute and tasting extra delicious!
I definitely recommend making your own DIY ice pops! They can be so easily tailored to the flavor preferences of you and your friends. Perfect for mid-summer barbecues and pool days, I can’t wait to make more of these! If you end up making your own summer treats like these, leave a comment below and let me know what flavors you chose to combine!
Thanks so much for reading, don’t forget like, comment & follow for more summer posts like this!
Have a sweet summer!!
Ps. I am very excited to be leaving for a month of vacation tomorrow, however I will be unable to post while enjoying my time there. I just wanted to let you know that there will be more exciting beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts coming at the end of August!
Stay tuned 🙂