With Mother’s Day tomorrow I thought it was only fitting to share such a simple and delicious recipe your Moms will adore. These strawberry cheesecake bites are not only beautiful but perfectly sweet- just like I know your mothers all are! This simple treat was definitely a hit in my kitchen and I hope you all try it out as well.
What You Will Need:
- 1 pound (a pack) of large, fresh strawberries
- One 8 ounce pack of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 a cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
- First, wash and dry your strawberries and remove the stems by cutting them off
- Next, using a sharp knife, insert it into the strawberry and twist, creating a small hollow. Then, evenly cut off the tips of each berry so they can stand on their own
- After this, using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth
- Then, using a plastic or piping bag, fill the strawberries with this deliciousness!
- For an extra touch, I added a semisweet chocolate chip onto each bite. At this point, you could also dip them in melted chocolate
- Then, display and devour (with your mom of course)!
Here is the finished product! The recipe made about twenty delicious strawberry bites and let me tell you, they were amazing! The fresh strawberries combined with the decadent filling was the perfect combination. I also decided to make some of my favorite brownies from Ghirardelli and displayed it all on a nice platter, because it’s all about the presentation am I right?
Wishing a lovely holiday to you and your Mom this Mother’s Day! If you try out this recipe or have any other delicious snack ideas, be sure to leave them in the comments below!
Thanks so much for reading, don’t forget to like, comment & follow for more posts like this!